- Scientific summary of the major clinical studies presented at CROI 2019
- Scientific summary of the major clinical studies presented at CAHR 2019
These presentations are part of a larger effort by CAHR to enhance the uptake of clinical HIV research advances presented at major research conferences. For 2019, these include:
- Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI 2019)
- 28th Annual Canadian Conference on HIV/AIDS Research (CAHR 2019)
- 10th IAS Conference (IAS 2019)
The synthesis of the latest clinical advances and novel approaches presented at these conferences and its dissemination to Canadian HCPs in the field of HIV aims to improve the cascade of care by increasing the skills and knowledge of Canadian professionals who have the ability to impact Canadian HIV patient healthcare.
CAHR thanks Drs. Jonathan Angel, Michaeline McGuinty and Daniel Hayes for their expertise in assembling these presentations and recognizes the support of an educational grant from ViiV Healthcare in making this possible. CAHR requests that those using these slides in their presentations recognize CAHR and ViiV.