- review and approve agenda
- receive and consider the audited financial statements of the Association for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018 as well as the auditors’ reports;
- approve previous meeting minutes;
- conduct a general election of Board positions;
- review the activities of the past year and review the plan for the upcoming year; and
- transact any other business as may come before the meeting.
Previous AGM Minutes:
More information on membership can be found in the “Become a Member” section of this website. Questions should be addressed to Terry Howard, CAHR Council Secretary, and be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org