Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
CAHR 2017 takes place at the Hôtel Bonaventure Montreal.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, Hôtel Bonaventure Montreal is only steps from art galleries, museums, restaurants and shopping, and is where #CAHR17 takes place.
The on-line guest room reservation site is now closed. To make a hotel booking at the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal please contact the hotel directly at the number below and specify you are with the 26th Annual Canadian Conference on HIV/AIDS Research or CAHR 2017. Please note: the discounted conference rate may still be available but is no longer guaranteed.
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal Reservations:
Local: 514-878-2332 or Toll free: 1-800-267-2575
To make changes to an existing reservation please contact the Hotel Bonaventure directly at the numbers above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hotel booking terms and conditions are:
- Unpaid Conference registrations with hotel reservations, where the conference registration is not paid within one month of registering, will be cancelled (both the conference registration and hotel reservation will be cancelled). The Conference Secretariat will make one request for payment prior to cancelling.
- A valid credit card number is required to secure the hotel reservation, and the hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card account should cancellation or no show charges apply. Payment for the hotel reservation will be required upon check in.
- The rate is valid three days prior to, during and three days after CAHR 2017 and is subject to availability.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival will be charged the first nights room rate plus taxes
- Name changes are accepted up until the day of arrival.
- The rate includes complimentary internet in the guest rooms
- Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm
Address: 900 Rue de la Gauchetière O, Montréal, QC H5A 1E4
Travel to Montreal
Most visitors to Montréal fly into Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, located 30 to 40 minutes from downtown Montréal. Click here for an area map and directions to the hotel.
Transportation from/to the Airport
By Taxi: Taxi fares to downtown Montreal are a fixed price of $40 plus gratuity. All other destinations are fare by metre.
By Express Bus: The 747 express bus service runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year between downtown Montreal (corner of Berri and Sainte-Catherine – Berri-UQAM métro station) and Montréal-Trudeau airport. The fare is $10 and can be purchased from automated machines in the in the airport arrivals area.