Québec City Convention Centre
CAHR 2023 will take place at the Québec City Convention Centre (QCCC) in beautiful Québec City. Bienvenue à Québec, a cradle of French civilization in North America, the only fortified city north of Mexico and a treasured UNESCO World Heritage Site. While in Québec City, take time to explore historical, cultural and natural attractions of this festive capital. With its European charm, creative energy and know-how of its business community, green and safe Québec City is easily discovered on foot. The foodie scene and cultural outings will delight you by their innovative nature and central location. Old Québec, the Petit-Champlain district, the fortifications and the Plains of Abraham are all located within walking distance. Québec City will surely charm you by its joie de vivre!
Delta Québec City
Guest rooms at the Delta Québec City at the group block rate are sold out.
The Hotel booking terms and conditions are:
- Rates are subject to all applicable taxes. Currently, 5% GST, 9.975% PST, and a 3.5% City Housing Tax per night are applicable.
- You must attend CAHR 2023 to obtain the discounted rate; the conference secretariat has the right to cancel any reservations that are deemed to be fraudulent.
- The Conference group rate at the Delta Québec City is offered until Friday, March 24, 2023 (subject to availability)
- The group rates are valid three days prior to, during and three days after CAHR 2023 and are subject to availability.
- Cancellations can be made up until 48 hours before arrival without penalty. No show reservations will be charged one night’s room and tax.
- The rate includes complimentary internet in all guest rooms.
Travel to Québec City
Most visitors fly into the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB), which is a 30-minute drive from the Quebec City Convention Center.
Transportation from/to the Airport
By Taxi: Taxi fares to downtown Québec City are a flat rate of $35.10 per trip.
By Public Transportation: Route 76 of the Réseau de transport de la Capitale connects Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport with buses and train stations in Sainte-Foy and the heart of Sainte-Foy in less than 30 minutes. It offers a connection to high-frequency routes (800 and 801) leading to downtown Québec City. To find out more about route 76: Click here.
By Uber: Uber is available at the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. For more information: https://www.uber.com/global/en/airports/yqb/
Travelling from Outside Canada
If you are travelling to Québec City from outside of Canada to attend CAHR 2023, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a letter from the Canada Border Services Agency to help with your arrival to Canada.